ANKO Japanese Manju Production Line - Machinery Design For a Japanese Company
Chinese Steamed bun
- Cake Flour
- All Purpose Flour
- Brown Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Bean Paste
In some regions, Manju is served as breakfast or snack; you could order a bowl of soy bean milk to eat it with when you feel like having something small to munch in the afternoon between meals. Manju can be made with different ingredients, including yam, brown sugar and milk; they are mixed with flour to add flavors. When steamed buns are stuffed with various pastes, the food gains additional texture. They are popular, too.
Handmade Food Recipe
Mix cake flour with all purpose flour together and then add brown sugar, baking powder and yeast. Slowly add in water and milk until they start to become dough. Continue kneading and rolling for 10 minutes until dough is elastic. In the end, sprinkle some flour and knead for another 5 minutes. Set aside and rest for more than 20 minutes.
For filling paste
For the filling, you can choose whatever you like, it can be sweet potato, black bean, green bean, or yam. Whatever you pick for filling, slowly cook until soft, add condensed milk when it's soft. Stir and mix until it turns into paste.
Cut dough into small balls and roll them flat using a rolling pin. Grab a small amount of paste and put it in the middle, wrap it up and put them in the steamer for 5 minutes.
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
Solution 1. Brown sugar steamed bun skin cracked after steaming.
For the first couple of times, the brown sugar steamed buns were cracked after steamed. ANKO team realized that, and thus they made some changes to solve the problem. There are several solutions, including increasing moisture in dough, lowering the steaming temperature to ...(Please contact us to get more information)
Solution 2. Shutter set design of Japanese manju processing machinery
As a food machinery designer, the timing of clamping and cutting is critical; if the timing isn't right, the food forming process would fail. The shutter set designed by ANKO team is able to make different ethnic foods, including pork buns, manju, mochi, kubba, Arancini, etc. Besides making round-shaped steamed buns, the machine can be fitted two dough containers for delivering two-color foods.
Solution 3. ANKO's Food Experience Worldwide
People like handmade steamed buns or bread because they feel that the texture is better. To make the brown sugar steamed buns taste like 100% handmade, ANKO engineering team tried many different ingredients and made adjustments to the machine before reaching the goals. In the end, the steamed bun tastes like handmade. The client was quite happy with ANKO's services since there was no other food equipment supplier who would like to design, make adjustment and do many food solutions for them.
Food Equipment Introduction
- Put steamed bun filling in feeding hopper, let filling propellers mix it well.
- At the same time, put kneaded dough in dough container to start the process.
- Machine extrudes out a dough wrapper with filling inside the roll.
- The designed shutter set will cut and shape the stuffed bun while the conveyor is transferring the completed ones to the next process.
- For the next process, depending on how locals would like, finished products can be fried or steamed.
Fundamental of Design
- The design of automatic encrusting and forming machine is built with great flexibility in changing shapes of foods, fillings and achieving production capacities, client requirements.
- Our clients who purchase this food making equipment will be able to supply dynamic foods to their target market and at the same time slowly adjust the selections to meet market needs.
Processing Line Planning
- Vegetable Cleaning
- Vegetable Cutting
- Meat Mincing
ML-15 Planetary Mixers for Large Size Dough
A mixer that is for food industrial usage with a high volume of workload. In addition, its rotating stirrer is changeable. It means you can switch stirrers for stirring various characters of dough, including flat beater, hook, and wire whip.
SD-97W Automatic Encrusting and Forming Machine
SD-97W automatic encrusting and forming machine is a multipurpose machine which is able to feed various stuffings with different textures. No matter it is bean paste, meat, or sesame paste, finish products are still produced with stable quality and beautiful appearance.
AS-610 Gas Steamer for Steamed Bun and Bread
AS-610 is a gas steamer for steaming buns. The auto-ignition and temperature control steamer is designed with two different gas heating systems - LPG gas and natural gas. With the evaporator in the steamer, the water is boiled fast. Its auto water-feeding function saves time, too. Overall, AS series bun and bread steamer is effective and functional.
ANKO Automatic Filled Striped Cookie Machine (SD-97W) - ANKO's Brown Sugar Steamed Bun processing line not only supply steamed buns, but is capable of making moon cake, bean paste buns, cookies, date bars, meat pie, kubba, pineapple cakes, etc.
Commercial Kitchen Steamers and Steam Cooking
Japan Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 108 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Solution Area
- About ANKO
- Can I test the machine and make food before I place an order?
- What if my recipe is confidential or I cannot go to ANKO?
- Do you provide recipe consulting service?
- I would like to start up a food business/expand my business. Could you make a plan for me?
- If I want to add ANKO's food making machine to my existing production line, could you help me combine all machines together and optimize my factory layout?
- Is there a warranty?
- What is covered under the warranty?
- Do you provide machine training?
- What services and benefits are covered in the solution?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO Chinese Steamed bun Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a food making machine manufacturer and a food production solution supplier. We've been offering professional food equipment since 1978. With years of experience in the food machine market, ANKO makes sure that our food equipment meets customers' demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions