ANKO’s Automatic Layer Paratha Production Line produces high quality parathas for an Indian Company
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
Solution 1. The stretchiness of dough sheet
Whole wheat flour forms inflexible and inelastic dough sheets that would be torn apart while processing. Especially when there is different processing equipment integrated to complete jobs, the different heights can break the sheets easily. To avoid it, ANKO engineering team adjusted the...(Please contact us to get more information)
Solution 2. The change of ingredients to prevent easily torn dough sheet
For this case, our sales engineer recommended the client to modify the ingredient of dough flour. It's helpful to add ...(Please contact us to get more information)
Solution 3. The design of ANKO's paratha processing equipment
Because of the smart design of this paratha processing line, the Indian client is able to provide paratha without losing the handmade texture, which is what their food is famous for. Years later, the great performance of the processing machine prompted the client to buy another line in order to reduce handmade quality's inconsistency and to expand their market to other regions.
Food Equipment Introduction
- Use a processing line to make paratha, put dough in a dough hopper after completing an ingredient blending process from a blender/mixer.
- Dough in the hopper will be pressed into a dough sheet.
- Margarine is added on the sheet and followed by folding and sheeting processes.
- A series of z-direction folding and pressing is conducted to make multiple layers.
- Next, the multilayer dough sheet is sheeted for three times before rolling up.
- Then, the rolled dough is cut into little dough balls by EA-100K.
- These dough balls are sent into different processing equipment to be covered by plastic film and pressed into flat and round dough sheets.
- Pack a certain number of finished products per bag as required, and each piece is wrapped in film to prevent them sticking together.
Fundamental of Design
- To make paratha with layers, all steps require a jointed processing line to achieve the jobs. Thus, ANKO designs to connect automatic layer paratha production line (LP-3001M), which can make more than 64 folds, and mini bun making machine (EA-100K, and now the updated model EA-100KA) and filming and pressing machine (PP-2). Three machines are integrated into an efficient processing line to complete the tasks.
- LP-3001M is designed to perform multiple layers of folding and to make small buns and cutting; EA-100K (the updated model EA-100KA) is a great choice for pressing dough ball into flat shape and packing with plastic film at the same time; PP-2 would be the only selection.
- Solution Proposal
ANKO's Paratha Production Solution Optimizes Your Manufacturing Process
To simplify complicated making procedures of Paratha, ANKO developed the fully automatic Paratha making machine. The machine is capable of making Plain Paratha; besides, it can be customized by installing a filling device to produce Stuffed Paratha from 40g to 130g.
ANKO can help you more
As a One-stop Production Solution provider, we can also offer a dough mixer, automatic filming and pressing machine, packaging to food X-ray inspection machine to implement Paratha Production Lines. Our goal is to bring safe and delicious food to the world with automation production solutions.
For more inofrmation, please click Learn More or complete the form below.
Dough hopper input / Thin paratha dough making / Margarine extruding and folding / Pressing and folding / Thinning dough skin for three times / Stuffing filling and rolling
EA-100K is used for cutting rolled dough into round-shaped dough balls as required. (EA-100K is no longer available. The current model is EA-100KA)
India Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 114 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Food Culture
Paratha is a kind of unleavened flatbread, which is made of atta. The flavor of paratha is various. Sometimes, people mix stuffing with flour and knead them together such as gobi paratha or makka paratha. Sometimes, they prefer having a plain paratha and eating with side dishes like aloo, or stuffed paratha with keema, chana dal, etc. As for dessert, sugar paratha has never been forgotten. It is the best time to taste them while they are cooked.
- Handmade Recipe
Whole Wheat Flour/Salt/Water/Ghee/Sugar
How to make
(1) Pour in flour, salt, sugar and ghee, add some water and well mix. (2) And add water as required. (3) Stir until it becomes pliable and elastic dough and leave it resting for 30 minutes. (4) Later, split them into same size dough balls. (5) Grab one of the dough balls and press on the dough ball, and then apply a rolling pin to roll it into a circle. (6) Fold the circle in a half and spread ghee on the folded surface by a brush. (7) Again, fold the semicircle in a half and also spread ghee as the last step. (8) Sprinkle some flour, and then apply a rolling pin to roll it into a triangle or a circle as you preferred. (9) Heat a frying pan and put paratha on a frying pan and bake it until it's a bit burned and crispy. (10) Smear ghee on the surface and flip it over. (11) Repeat the last step until there are brown spots on the surface.
ANKO Paratha Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a food making machine manufacturer and a food production solution supplier. We've been offering professional food equipment since 1978. With years of experience in the food machine market, ANKO makes sure that our food equipment meets customers' demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions