Burrito Semi-Automatic Production Equipment Designed with Unique Folding Device
- For wrapper
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- For filling
- Ground Lean Beef
- Chili Powder
- Ground Cumin
- Ground Oregano
- Black Beans
- Tomato Sauce
Burrito is one of tortilla based foods. Meat, beans, Mexican rice, lettuce, cheese are common fillings rolled in burrito and people usually eat it with guacamole or sour cream on top or as a dip.
Another Mexican food－taco－looks similar to burrito, but there are slight differences between them. Taco is like a sandwich, various fillings can be added and wrapped around with a smaller round and hard tortilla; on the contrary, burrito is fully rolled and folded with a larger and softer tortilla.
In Mexico and the United States, burrito is a very popular food and its taste varies in different regions. Nowadays, the on-the-go burrito can be tasted in many cities worldwide and some fast food restaurants also release burrito combo to satisfy customers' appetite.
Handmade Food Recipe
(1) Add all purpose flour, salt, baking powder in a big bowl and mix them. (2) Add olive oil and water in the bowl and gently knead all ingredients together. (3) Dust the work surface and keep kneading the dough. (4) Cover the dough with a cloth and rest it for 15 minutes. (5) Divide it into equal dough balls. (6) Use a rolling pin to roll out each dough ball into a round tortilla. (7) Preheat a pan and cook the both sides of tortillas over medium heat until there are brown spots on the both surfaces.
(1) Cook rice. (2) Chopped onion. (3) Heat olive oil in a fry pan. Fry chopped onion, then add in ground lean beef and fry them until brown. (4) Season beef mixture with chili powder, ground cumin, ground oregano, and salt. (5) Add black beans, cooked rice, and tomato sauce in the fry pan and cook for five minutes to let the flavors blend. (6) Turn off the heat. Add in grated cheese and stir them until the cheese melted.
(1) Take a tortilla and put a scoop of the stuffing on it. (2) Roll up the burrito.
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
Special pressing and fixing device design prevents the 1st folded corner from opening.
Compared to spring roll wrapper, tortilla is thicker and harder. Therefore, we couldn't fold burrito with the folding device of ANKO's Spring Roll Production Line. In the process of developing burrito production line, our engineers found that...→To get more information? Please Click Contact Us Below
Food Equipment Introduction
- Place tortilla on the feeding area
- Stuffing depositing
- 1st folding
- Pressing and fixing
- Both side marking and folding
- 2nd folding
- 3rd folding
- Burrito formed
Arrange proper system to driven stuffing device in light of characteristics of burrito stuffing.
Burrito comes in different kinds of stuffing such as rice, cheese, beans, meat, and vegetables. How much moisture the stuffing contains may have an impact on the operation of stuffing system. Therefore, depending on the characteristics of burrito stuffing, the stuffing device will be equipped with a proper driven system that helps the device deposit stuffing on tortillas smoothly. The current stuffing device is operated by pneumatic power. We can also replace the standard air cylinder with high-pressure air cylinder or electric power driven system.
How to make burrito with ANKO's food machine?
The machine production processes is designed in accordance with the manual production processes-- take a tortilla, scoop stuffing on the tortilla, fold in three sides and tuck the burrito over. With ANKO's burrito production line, all processes except for tortilla feeding and final product collecting can be completed by machine.
The forming machine is capable of automatically adding stuffing and folding burritos. Up to 1,500 burritos can be formed in an hour. Through the change of some parts and parameter values, it is also suitable for different kinds of wraps and stuffing to make a variety of rolls. In this case, the machine is designed to make burritos with the tortillas ranging from 9.5 inches to 10.5 inches in diameter. According to the texture of stuffing, the stuffing quantity in each burrito can be adjusted by parameter settings and the finished products can weigh between 130 and 160 grams.
SD-97 series & APB series
SD-97 series (Automatic Encrusting and Forming Machine) divides dough into equal balls. Then, these small dough balls are pressed and heated by APB series (Pressing and Heating Machine) into tortillas in same size. A wide range of SD-97 and APB machine models are available to meet clients' needs. The semi-automatic production line combined SD-97 series, APB series, and BR-1500 involves tortilla making, stuffing, and folding processes to produce standardized burritos and help save labor costs. For more information about a total solution or factory planning, please contact us through the provided contact forms.
How to produce tortillas with APB pressing and heating machine? Place equally-divided dough onto the conveyor of APB one by one. Each dough is pressed and heated into a flat and round shape without shrinking. The machine can produce a variety of foods such as tortilla, chapatti, roti, etc.
United States Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 108 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Solution Area
- About ANKO
- Can I test the machine and make food before I place an order?
- What if my recipe is confidential or I cannot go to ANKO?
- Do you provide recipe consulting service?
- I would like to start up a food business/expand my business. Could you make a plan for me?
- If I want to add ANKO's food making machine to my existing production line, could you help me combine all machines together and optimize my factory layout?
- Is there a warranty?
- What is covered under the warranty?
- Do you provide machine training?
- What services and benefits are covered in the solution?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO BURRITO Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a food making machine manufacturer and a food production solution supplier. We've been offering professional food equipment since 1978. With years of experience in the food machine market, ANKO makes sure that our food equipment meets customers' demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions