Fried Apple Pie Making Machine – Machinery Design for Panamanian Company
- Unsalted Butter
- Corn Starch
Apple pie originated in Europe and developed into different shapes, sizes, and flavors such as caramel apple pie and French apple pie. Then, apple pie was brought to America and fused with American flavors. Since the Americas like fried food, the fast food restaurant chain changed the cooking method from baking to deep-frying, and made into a more convenient rectangular shape, making apple pie an iconic American snack.
Handmade Food Recipe
- Ⅰ. For wrapper
- Mix flour, cinnamon, sugar, salt, and butter together and then add water, then knead the mixture into dough.
- Pat the dough down and wrap it with cling wrap. Put it into the refrigerator.
- Ⅱ. For filling
- Peel and dice apples. Add apple dices, butter, cinnamon, and water into a pan and heat it.
- Add corn starch and stir-fry apple dices until soft. Turn off the stove and set aside.
- Roll out the dough and cut it into squares.
- Wrap the apple filling with the square wrappers and seal them completely.
- Bake or deep-fry the apple pies until golden.
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
Solution 1. Adjust recipe to make thin and crispy crunch
The client told us that he wanted his apple pie crispy. To get crispy texture, dough must contain a high amount of oil, but it broke easily. If we tried to solve the problem by making wrappers thicker, the apple pie crust would become firm. Therefore, our engineer used his knowledge of ingredients to adjust the recipe and made thin, a little dry, and crispy crusts with bubbles on the surfaces. And inside the crust was moist and soft apple filling. The crispy outer crust and the soft filling inside, similar to the McDonald's apple pie, perfectly matched up with the client's need and local taste.
How can a machine make apple pies with the wrappers that bubble after deep-frying?
The key to making bubbles form on wrappers is to have smooth dough. In this case, when the machine extruded dough out, pressure tore the dough, as a result, the rough surface was unable to form bubbles. To solve the problem, our engineers replaced the original flour with a specific type to prevent the dough from tearing and rested the dough before deep-frying. Through the altered cooking process, when the apple pies were deep-fried to golden brown, the bubbles formed on the surfaces giving customers a crispy surprise.
Food Equipment Introduction
- Dough kneading
- Dough tube extruding
- Filling extruding into dough tube
- Forming with apple pie mold
The filling system can smoothly process filling with dices to retain food's texture
ANKO is dedicated to enhancing the quality and texture of machine-made food. To make foods with dices has been a challenge in building a food machine. The transfer from manual to automatic production should not compromise food's quality. Therefore, in order to retain the texture of apple dices, the filling screws and rotors of the HLT-700XL's filling system are designed to prevent a short burst caused by slipping and extrude dices smoother, which could make products in standard weight, keep food texture and provide consistent product quality.
The major advantage of HLT-700XL is its flexibility to make over 30 kinds of dumplings, including Chinese dumpling, samosa, ravioli and apple pie. It is because that the forming mold is customizable and easy to change. In addition to square and round shape, unique shapes, such as bear, letter and figure, and special edges can be customized to help you make exclusive products.
How does the apple pie machine work? The video shows different forming mold sets, making triangular ravioli, square ravioli, semicircular dumpling, stick gyoza, bear-shaped dumpling, ABC-shaped dumpling, 2-gram dumpling, and 200-gram calzone. Moreover, if you want to know how easy is it to change the forming mold set, please watch from 0:45.
Panama Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 108 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Solution Area
- About ANKO
- Can I test the machine and make food before I place an order?
- What if my recipe is confidential or I cannot go to ANKO?
- Do you provide recipe consulting service?
- I would like to start up a food business/expand my business. Could you make a plan for me?
- If I want to add ANKO's food making machine to my existing production line, could you help me combine all machines together and optimize my factory layout?
- Is there a warranty?
- What is covered under the warranty?
- Do you provide machine training?
- What services and benefits are covered in the solution?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO Apple Pie Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a food making machine manufacturer and a food production solution supplier. We've been offering professional food equipment since 1978. With years of experience in the food machine market, ANKO makes sure that our food equipment meets customers' demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions