ANKO Chinese Dumpling Industrial Production Line - Machinery Design for an Australian Company
Fried Dumpling, Steamed Dumpling
- All Purpose Flour
Dumpling can be cooked by boiling, steaming, simmering, frying, or baking. Sweet or savory. They may be stuffed with meat or vegetable, or there may be other ingredients mixed into the dough.
Handmade Food Recipe
- Dumpling skin: Pour flour in the bowl with water and salt, stir until it gets sticky. Sprinkle some flour on a table before starting dough skin making process. Grab the dough ball from the bowl, roll it out and make it long. Cut dough into small pieces; roll them out using a rolling pin.
- Chicken filling: Mince chicken and slice cabbage. Mix chicken, cabbage, and peas together. Grab a small amount of filling, place it in the middle of a skin. Put a little bit of water around edges for folding the skin. Pinch and tuck floury skin to shape dumpling. Once raw dumplings are made, you can start cooking them depending on how you want to eat them. They can be eaten in soups or stews, with gravy, or in any other ways – boiled, steamed or fried.
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
Solution 1. Dumpling's Burst Problem
These 25 gram dumplings are wrapped with delicate folds in dough sheets. However, stuffing was bursting out because of too much meat juice. Without changing dumpling's weight, ANKO's R&D team tried to modify its ...(Please contact us to get more information)
Solution 2. Filling Bursting Issue – 25 g and 28 g dumpling mold
When you purchase a dumpling making machine from ANKO, the machine is tested with various ingredients in order to achieve dumpling's perfect texture and consistency. At the beginning, ANKO's engineer tried to use the client's recipe, however, 90% of dumplings' filling burst during processing. Then, our engineer altered the ingredients and solved the problem. We also explained that ingredient ratios would affect finished products, but the client insisted on using the original recipe. Finally, our engineer found a compromising solution without altering the ingredients. Instead of using 25g dumpling mold, ANKO's client decided to switch ...(Please contact us to get more information)
Food Equipment Introduction
- Mix flour, tapioca starch, salt, water, oil in a bowl and stir the mixture. Use ANKO's automatic dough belt making machine to make dough skin with proper thickness.
- For fillings, mix chicken, chopped cabbage and peas together with spices.
- Put dough belt on the conveyer and the ingredient in the feeding hopper to being the process.
Fundamental of Design
- Based on the requirements, the dumpling processing line is designed with fundamental facilities including dough belt maker, feeding hopper, dumpling filling placement, forming and wrapping.
- The fundamental of the design is to build a dumpling production line that is easy to clean, energy-saving and allows making similar foods with great flexibility.
- Dumpling processing equipment can be operated automatically to reduce labor costs.
- The thickness of unbaked dough skin is adjustable (4-12mm).
- The weight of dumpling can be customized.
- The goal of the dumpling making machine is to supply dumplings with 100% handmade texture.
- If the client wants to make fried dumplings, additional food machine can be added.
Processing Line Planning
- Vegetable Cleaning
- Vegetable Cutting
- Meat Mincing
ANKO's automatic dough belt machine allows you to roll out dough belts with thickness ranging between 4-12mm. Besides adjustable dough skin thickness, with addition equipment installed, it turns into a dough skin processing equipment for noodles, egg rolls , wraps , wonton wraps, shumai wraps, dumpling wraps, etc.
ANKO's patented automatic dumpling processing equipment (TW Patent No. I354540, China Patent No. ZL200910140712.2) is designed to make dumplings taste like 100% handmade. AFD-888 dumpling making machine's production capacity is 7,000~9,000 pcs/hr (2 lines) and the size of dumplings can be customized by changing settings in order to meet locals' needs. AFD-888 dumpling making equipment is energy-saving and easy to install when mold or equipment replacement is necessary.
Automatic Fried Dumpling Production Line Video - ANKO's fried dumpling processing line is also capable of making Gnocchi, Wonton, Tortellini, Ravioli, Gyoza, by changing molds in the food processing equipment.
Australia Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 108 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Solution Area
- About ANKO
- Can I test the machine and make food before I place an order?
- What if my recipe is confidential or I cannot go to ANKO?
- Do you provide recipe consulting service?
- I would like to start up a food business/expand my business. Could you make a plan for me?
- If I want to add ANKO's food making machine to my existing production line, could you help me combine all machines together and optimize my factory layout?
- Is there a warranty?
- What is covered under the warranty?
- Do you provide machine training?
- What services and benefits are covered in the solution?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO Fried Dumpling, Steamed Dumpling Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a food making machine manufacturer and a food production solution supplier. We've been offering professional food equipment since 1978. With years of experience in the food machine market, ANKO makes sure that our food equipment meets customers' demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions