ANKO Spring Roll Production Line– Machinery Design for American Company
Lumpia, Spring roll
- For pastry
- All Purpose Flour
- For stuffing
- Minced Beef
- Mung Bean Vermicelli
- Spring Onion
- Soy Sauce
Chinese cuisine develops broad and profound. In the age of globalization, foods spread to other countries usually fuse local cultures and become distinctive tastes. Spring roll is a typical example; a sheet of thin and square pastry wraps up local ingredients, and then the roll is deep fried to make it crispy. Afterwards, due to the popularity of fast food, this kind of deep-fried food is a choice for quick cooking and serving in any occasion. The client produces traditional meat and vegetable flavor, in addition, special shrimp stuffing. Attached with his unique, special sweet and sour sauce which the client is proud is unforgettable taste to gourmets.
Handmade Food Recipe
For pastryMix and stir flour, water, salt, and oil together
For stuffingSoak mung bean vermicelli in water for 10 minutes.
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
Solution 1The stuffing was too loose to be rolled up firmly.
The client asked us to improve the look of his spring rolls. Their both ends protruded.The solution A is to modify his machine, designing a device to press both ends inwards. The solution B is to...(Please contact us to get more information)
The client's spring roll pastry contained too much oil. That became too hard to wrap after baking.The batter recipe made by the client included more oil than the standard recipe made by ANKO. The former batter was too hard to wrap up stuffing. In order to maintain the elasticity, we lowered the temperature of baking drum. However, the pastry became too soft to scrape from the baking drum. Finally, our engineer adjusted the recipe, adding some...(Please contact us to get more information)
Food Equipment Introduction
- Pour cooked stuffing into hopper.
- Pour mixed batter into batter tank.
- Set temperature
- Bake pastry belt
- Cool pastry belt under fans
- Cut pastry belt into 200mm*200mm squares.
- Turn cut pastry in position, ready to be fed with stuffing.
- Feed stuffing: locate stuffing on a set place.
- Fold pastry: fold the first corner to the center to cover the stuffing, and then seal the stuffing by left and right side flappers.
- Apply glue: apply batter on the last corner as glue.
- Roll up: roll up toward the last corner under rolling net, at the same time, seal the end.
The spring roll production line is designed for product standardizationThe design of fans is to shorten the cooling time, standardize products and make production efficient, so we launched a series of test to properly set the wind speed and running time according to dough ingredients.
SR-24The batter for making spring roll pastry is prepared and we usually suggest putting it overnight. At the beginning of production, the nozzle evenly sprays batter onto baking drum. Through parameter settings for thickness and temperature, the texture and hardness/softness are adjustable. Then, it is cooled by fans while batter is baked into pastry belt.After cooling, the cutter cuts the belt into square pieces. The prepared stuffing is in the stuffing hopper and ready to be deposited on pastries. The sensor detects the pastry's position and signal the depositor to lay down stuffing at the right time.Finally, the forming unit folds three corner of the pastry and the last corner is exactly dotted with batter as glue. Through the stainless steel net, a spring roll is rolled up and completely formed. With the fully automatic production process, 2400 rolls can be made in one hour.
Baking pastry, depositing stuffing, rolling up pastry, and other processes are all in one production line. Four spring rolls can be form in one minute. Also, various stuffing recipes are ready to diversify your product lines. With an SR-24, you are the chef of borderless cuisines.
United States Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 108 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Solution Area
- About ANKO
- Is there any difference between food made by machine and by hand?
- I have semi-automatic machines already, could you make a plan to add some extra machines to meet my production requirement?
- I would like to start a food business, could you give me some suggestions?
- I would like to expand my business, but I have no idea about the relevant machine? Could you make a plan for me?
- What can we do if our machine does not work? Is there any warranty?
- What if my recipe is confidential information that cannot be provided to you? How does the machine produce food which meets my requirements?
- How can I train my workers to operate the machine?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO Lumpia, Spring roll Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a Taiwanese food processing equipment supplier and manufacturer. They've been offering professional food machinery in multipurpose filling and forming machine markets since 1978. With collected 38 years of experience, ANKO makes sure that their food machinery meets each customer's demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions