ANKO’s Spring Roll Production Line provides Solutions for a Jordanian Client’s Vegetable Spring Roll Manufacturing Issues
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
The shredded vegetable was too long and had too much juice that caused the problems of unstable feeding and unsmooth producing process.
The vegetable stuffing had enough oil as lubricant; it was supposed to be extruded smoothly. The problem is that the shredded vegetable was too long to be fed in position. In addition, The vegetable stuffing had too much juice, which leaked on feeding system base.
The solution could be -
(1). Cut vegetables shorter than ...(Please contact us to get more information)
Vegetable Spring Roll Filling Extruding Process – After ANKO’s suggested adjustments, the vegetable filling is placed on the wrapper properly and then one corner of the wrapper is folded to cover the filling. The entire process is s consistent and efficient.
Food Equipment Introduction
- Pour cooked stuffing into hopper.
- Pour mixed batter into batter tank.
- Set the temperature.
- Bake wrapper belt.
- Cool wrapper belt under fans.
- Cut wrapper belt into 200mm*200mm squares.
- Turn cut wrapper in position, ready to be fed with stuffing.
- Feed stuffing: locate stuffing on a set place.
- Fold wrapper: fold the first corner to the center to cover the stuffing, and then seal the stuffing by left and right side flappers.
- Roll up: roll up toward the last corner under rolling net, at the same time, seal the end.
Fundamental of Design
- Our team found that, as spring roll wrappers pile up, the spring roll wrappers commonly stick together. Therefore, we designed a cooling system, which not only solves the problem, but also connects the wrapper producing process and wrapping process in a sequential producing line.
- The humanlike folding device and sensor imitate hand gestures and eyes. The sensor is capable of detecting the positions of wrapper and stuffing, making stuffing be wrapped up properly. Also, the last rolling device and stainless net form spring rolls like handmade.
- Solution Proposal
Optimize Your Production with ANKO's Premium Spring Roll Production Line
ANKO's Spring Roll Machine can process a wide range of fillings, such as vegetables, meat, cheese, mix of vegetables and meats, etc. With the upgraded filling system and our professional food expert, we can turn your desired fillings into real production.
ANKO can help you more
Besides the Spring Roll Machine, we can also offer the machines for preparation, rolling and wrapping, cooking, packaging and food inspection to set up a highly efficient production line with a minimum number of workers. It can save labor costs and increase production capacity. Food Companies can benefit from ANKO's Spring Roll Production Solutions.
If you are interested in getting more information, please click Learn More or complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
SRPF-45 Semi-automatic spring roll and samosa production line is equipped with a large round baking drum with functions of adjustable wrapper width, thickness and temperature control. The capacity is up to 5400 pieces per hour. With cooling and cutting processes, spring roll wrappers are ready for filling by stuffing depositor. The stuffing depositor is also designed to meet individual requirements of stuffing size and weight as long as a machine part or data is changed or reset. Furthermore, there is a sensor to assure the customized stuffing locates on exact place.
SR-24 spring roll production line not only has the same advantages as SRPF-45, but also equips special folding and rolling systems, which imitate hand gestures to fold and roll up every spring roll. The maximum capacity reaches 2400 pieces per hour. (The SR-24 is no longer available. The new model is SR-27 machine.)
The Process of SR-24 Spring Roll Production – SR-24 Automatic Spring Roll Production Line can produce rolls that are 10cm in length, and 2.5-3cm in diameter. The entire production line is designed with high safety protection standards, and the baking drum has a special heat insulation to prevent accidental burns during operation. The microcomputer thermostat controls the Spring Roll wrapper cooking time and temperature to ensure the quality of all products. This automated machine is highly recommended for food factories, central kitchens, chain restaurants and other food establishments.
Jordan Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 112 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Food Culture
Spring roll originated in China, even its name was translated literally from Chinese. "Roll" implies its shape; "spring" symbolizes the season of renewal. In Chinese culture, eating spring roll represents a new year coming and a fresh beginning. Everyone wishes all the best in the year. From place to place, spring roll has several names such as Lumpia in Southeast Asia, cigar roll in Middle East, egg roll in America. However, the recipe has minor differences. People wrap up sweet or savory stuffing with a thin wrapper, which is mainly made from flour and then deep fry it.
- Handmade Recipe
Spring Roll Wrapper-Flour/Salt/Water, Filling-Ground Chicken/Cabbage/Garlic/Scallions/Carrot/Soy Sauce/Black Pepper/Oil/Corn Starch/Water
Spring Roll Wrappers
(1) Pour flour, water, and salt in a bowl and well stir them. (2) Add a little bit oil on a fry pan and use kitchen towel to wipe the oil thinly and evenly. (3) Pour a ladle of mixture and roundly tilt the fry pan to spread the mixture evenly. (4) Until the wrapper side peels off, cook the other side for a few seconds.
Making Spring Roll Filling
(1) Shred cabbage, scallion, and carrot, and set aside. (2) Heat cooking oil in a wok and fry ground chicken till it has been slightly browned, and set aside. (3) Add cooking oil again to sauté garlic cloves, scallion, and shredded carrot until aromatic, then fry cabbage and ground chicken together, season with soy sauce and black pepper. (4) Cool the filling on a tray and tilt the tray to collect and discard unneeded liquid.
(1) Mix corn flour and water as wrapper glue. (2) Put chicken and vegetable filling at a corner of wrapper and roll the wrapper half-way from the corner. (3). Then smear glue on left and right corner and fold up, smear glue on the last corner and roll up tightly.
(1) Pour the oil in a wok or fry pan until it's enough to completely cover the spring rolls. (2) Preheat the oil to about 160°C. (3) Carefully place the spring rolls into the oil and deep fry them. (4) Ready to enjoy!
- About ANKO
- Can I test the machine and make food before I place an order?
- What if my recipe is confidential or I cannot go to ANKO?
- Do you provide recipe consulting service?
- I would like to start up a food business/expand my business. Could you make a plan for me?
- If I want to add ANKO's food making machine to my existing production line, could you help me combine all machines together and optimize my factory layout?
- Is there a warranty?
- What is covered under the warranty?
- Do you provide machine training?
- What services and benefits are covered in the solution?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO Spring roll Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a food making machine manufacturer and a food production solution supplier. We've been offering professional food equipment since 1978. With years of experience in the food machine market, ANKO makes sure that our food equipment meets customers' demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions