Automatic Spring Roll and Samosa Pastry Sheet Machine -Machinery Design for American Company
Spring roll pastry (for shrimp spring roll)
- All Purpose Flour
- Corn Starch
Shrimp spring roll wraps a seasoned shrimp, shelled and de-headed, yet the tail is left. The roll is then deep-fried until golden brown. The kind of product is mainly sold in supermarkets or restaurants in western countries. With the whole shrimp wrapped in the spring roll pastry, every bite of shrimp spring roll can enjoy both sweet and chewy from the fresh shrimp and crispy from the pastry. To have it with Thai sweet chili sauce even makes gourmets consume one after another.
Handmade Food Recipe
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
Flour lumped easily which affected batter's consistency.In that area, there are few kinds of flour brand to be chosen. The humidity also influences flour quality. The flour used in the case had large and small granules, so we sieved the flour and removed granules before using. After mixing with water, we found there still were 0.5-2 cm granules in batter; their outside become mushy but floury inside. We also tried to speed up mixer, yet nothing changed, even stirred them for another 50 minutes. Although it worked to sieve batter before pouring into the batter tank, unstable batter with unstable consistency influenced the quality of spring roll pastry every time. In order to solve the problem, we slightly mixed batter, then…. →To get more information? Please Contact Us Below
Food Equipment Introduction
- Add flour, water, oil, and salt in a mixer, mix them into batter.
- Shell shrimps and remove their heads, then season them.
- After stirring batter thoroughly, pour it into batter tank.
- Set temperature on control panel.
- Machine sprays batter and starts baking.
- Pastry belt is cooled with fans.
- Cutter cuts pastry belt up into 10- square-centimeter spring roll pastries.
- Wrap a seasoned shrimp with a spring roll pastry.
- Deep fry shrimp spring rolls in 160-180 degree C oil for 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
- Freeze food products.
- Pack food products.
Versatile cutter design can cut pastry in many sizes. Pastries can be stacked in piles quantitatively, which saves time and effort.For the production of 10-square-centimeter small pastry, parting a spray nozzle into two outlets is a common method. However, small size spring roll pastries are not easy to be stacked up by machine, operators have to stack them manually, which wastes time and effort. Therefore, ANKO designs a rotary cutting unit to mount on baking drum to slit the medium baked pastry belt which then has cut marks. As the pastries are stacked in piles, they can be separated easily by hand. This time-saving and effort-saving design not only solves the stacking problem, but also helps operators easily separate pastries into required small ones.
SRP-45AThe common width of spring roll pastry between 14 cm and 22 cm can be made by SRP Automatic Spring Roll and Samosa Pastry Sheet Machine. Depending on individual preference, pastry thickness is adjustable between 0.4 mm and 0.7 mm. Take the production of 20-square-centimeter pastry as an example, the capacity is 2,400 sheets per hour. If more functions are needed, equipment for semi/fully automatic spring roll production can be installed to continue the processes of depositing filling and wrapping up rolls. Also, there is a cutting device to install at the baking unit to produce samosa pastry. For thicker pastry, an infrared heater can be additionally fixed on the baking drum to quickly heat up pastry from top. Overall, SRP not only is a stand-alone machine to produce pastry, but also can be added other units to extend its functionality.
Spraying and baking batter, cutting and stacking pastries, all processes are completed in one machine. With ANKO's SRP series, operators only need to prepare batter and pack final products, then hand over the rest to what ANKO offers.
United States Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 108 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Solution Area
- About ANKO
- Is there any difference between food made by machine and by hand?
- I have semi-automatic machines already, could you make a plan to add some extra machines to meet my production requirement?
- I would like to start a food business, could you give me some suggestions?
- I would like to expand my business, but I have no idea about the relevant machine? Could you make a plan for me?
- What can we do if our machine does not work? Is there any warranty?
- What if my recipe is confidential information that cannot be provided to you? How does the machine produce food which meets my requirements?
- How can I train my workers to operate the machine?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO Spring roll pastry (for shrimp spring roll) Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a Taiwanese food processing equipment supplier and manufacturer. They've been offering professional food machinery in multipurpose filling and forming machine markets since 1978. With collected 38 years of experience, ANKO makes sure that their food machinery meets each customer's demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions