Automatic Spring Roll and Samosa Pastry Sheet Machine -Machinery Design for American Company
Spring roll pastry (for shrimp spring roll)
- All Purpose Flour
- Corn Starch
Shrimp spring roll wraps a seasoned shrimp, shelled and de-headed, yet the tail is left. The roll is then deep-fried until golden brown. The kind of product is mainly sold in supermarkets or restaurants in western countries. With the whole shrimp wrapped in the spring roll pastry, every bite of shrimp spring roll can enjoy both sweet and chewy from the fresh shrimp and crispy from the pastry. To have it with Thai sweet chili sauce even makes gourmets consume one after another.
Handmade Food Recipe
- Beat egg and mix with some water.
- Add flour, starch, and salt in a large bowl and well mix them until dissolved.
- Pour some batter on a non-stick frying pan.
- Spin the pan until batter covers the surface.
- When batter gradually dries out, edge of pastry peels off, it is the time to take a spatula to flip over the pastry.
- Cook the other side in a few seconds, and then leave it at a plate.
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
Flour lumped easily which affected batter's consistency.
In that area, there are few kinds of flour brand to be chosen. The humidity also influences flour quality. The flour used in the case had large and small granules, so we sieved the flour and removed granules before using. After mixing with water, we found there still were 0.5-2 cm granules in batter; their outside become mushy but floury inside. We also tried to speed up mixer, yet nothing changed, even stirred them for another 50 minutes. Although it worked to sieve batter before pouring into the batter tank, unstable batter with unstable consistency influenced the quality of spring roll pastry every time. In order to solve the problem, we slightly mixed batter, then…. →To get more information? Please Contact Us Below
Food Equipment Introduction
- Add flour, water, oil, and salt in a mixer, mix them into batter.
- Shell shrimps and remove their heads, then season them.
- After stirring batter thoroughly, pour it into batter tank.
- Set temperature on control panel.
- Machine sprays batter and starts baking.
- Pastry belt is cooled with fans.
- Cutter cuts pastry belt up into 10- square-centimeter spring roll pastries.
- Wrap a seasoned shrimp with a spring roll pastry.
- Deep fry shrimp spring rolls in 160-180 degree C oil for 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
- Freeze food products.
- Pack food products.
Versatile cutter design can cut pastry in many sizes. Pastries can be stacked in piles quantitatively, which saves time and effort.
For the production of 10-square-centimeter small pastry, parting a spray nozzle into two outlets is a common method. However, small size spring roll pastries are not easy to be stacked up by machine, operators have to stack them manually, which wastes time and effort. Therefore, ANKO designs a rotary cutting unit to mount on baking drum to slit the medium baked pastry belt which then has cut marks. As the pastries are stacked in piles, they can be separated easily by hand. This time-saving and effort-saving design not only solves the stacking problem, but also helps operators easily separate pastries into required small ones.
The common width of spring roll pastry between 14 cm and 22 cm can be made by SRP Automatic Spring Roll and Samosa Pastry Sheet Machine. Depending on individual preference, pastry thickness is adjustable between 0.4 mm and 0.7 mm. Take the production of 20-square-centimeter pastry as an example, the capacity is 2,400 sheets per hour. If more functions are needed, equipment for semi/fully automatic spring roll production can be installed to continue the processes of depositing filling and wrapping up rolls. Also, there is a cutting device to install at the baking unit to produce samosa pastry. For thicker pastry, an infrared heater can be additionally fixed on the baking drum to quickly heat up pastry from top. Overall, SRP not only is a stand-alone machine to produce pastry, but also can be added other units to extend its functionality.
Spraying and baking batter, cutting and stacking pastries, all processes are completed in one machine. With ANKO's SRP series, operators only need to prepare batter and pack final products, then hand over the rest to what ANKO offers.
United States Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 108 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Solution Area
- About ANKO
- Can I test the machine and make food before I place an order?
- What if my recipe is confidential or I cannot go to ANKO?
- Do you provide recipe consulting service?
- I would like to start up a food business/expand my business. Could you make a plan for me?
- If I want to add ANKO's food making machine to my existing production line, could you help me combine all machines together and optimize my factory layout?
- Is there a warranty?
- What is covered under the warranty?
- Do you provide machine training?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO Spring roll pastry (for shrimp spring roll) Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a food making machine manufacturer and a food production solution supplier. We've been offering professional food equipment since 1978. With years of experience in the food machine market, ANKO makes sure that our food equipment meets customers' demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions