ANKO Green Scallion Pie Production Line – Machinery Design for a Taiwanese Company
Green scallion pie
- All Purpose Flour
- Hot Water
- Room Temperature Water
- Green Scallion
Green scallion is a typical spice in oriental cuisine. Chinese is used to sauté green scallions until aromatic, and then add other ingredients to fry together. Chinese pie is also infused with such a familiar aroma. As its name implies, chopped green scallions are sprinkled on circular dough. To make layers, people will fold it several times and roll it into a circle as big as a palm again. When cooking, half cooked pie will be squeezed by spatulas to make layered flakes on top.
In Taiwanese food culture, egg is usually cooked with green scallion pie. Pour liquid egg into a fry pan, and then cover by cooked green scallion pie, meanwhile, the aroma releases into air. Thick soy sauce or pepper salt is the common seasoning.
Handmade Food Recipe
- Add all purpose flour and warm water in a bowl and well stir them with chopsticks.
- Add some room temperature water, and then knead them into smooth and elastic dough.
- Cover with cling film and rest for 20 minutes.
- Chop green scallions.
- Divide dough into equal size small balls.
- Apply a rolling pin to roll them into strips of dough.
- Smear lard and sprinkle white pepper, salt, and julienne green scallions on dough.
- Start rolling dough strip from one short end.
- Upright rolled dough and press it.
- Apply a rolling pin to roll it into a thin layer around 0.5cm thickness.
- Heat a frying pan and add some oil.
- Cook and keep flipping it until both sides are brown.
- Serve with thick soy sauce.
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
Solution 1. The dough, made by the client's recipe, is not completely cut by machine.There is little different between green scallion pies made by different stores, but the little difference determines food taste and probably affects their businesses. ANKO understood that changing the client's unique recipe is the last step for machine production. We provide comprehensive inspection service and careful adjustment. For example, we followed the client's recipe to make dough in our kitchen and inspected the machine he ordered. Then, we found the dough was hard to cut off. Our qualified engineer applied two measures to figure out the problem, not even increased cost or changed his recipe.
Food Equipment Introduction
- Put prepared dough into dough hopper.
- Press dough into dough belt.
- Continue sheeting into desired thickness.
- Stretch dough belt toward the right and left.
- Drop oil.
- Sprinkle chopped green scallions.
- Longitudinal cut dough belt into two strips.
- Fold up dough wrapper to wrap up green scallions.
- Drop oil.
- Cut into required length.
- Roll up.
- Place on PP-1 filming and pressing machine.
The sheet of dough is pervious to light. How to make it by machine?Water and oil are usually added much more in green scallion pie dough. How to keep stretchability of dough was a challenge. Although pressing or sheeting is a way to make dough thinner, the gluten is weakened and not stretchy. LAP-2200 sheeting roller units press dough again and again until it becomes nearly 3mm thin dough belt. Then, the dough belt will be delivered to the stretching device, ...(Please contact us to get more information)
The ingenious design of folding device.The dough character of green scallion pie is oily and thin. It easily wrinkles up as folding. As a result, double line rollers, twelve pieces in total, are designed to ...(Please contact us to get more information)
LAP-2200The advantage of LAP-2200 is to evenly stretch a sheet of dough. As long as the dough structure doesn't deform, the thinness of dough can be nearly pervious to light. For making green scallion pie, sprinkling green scallions and dropping oil are keys to the delicacy, so LAP-2200 equips with automated sprinkling and dropping units for saving time and labor cost. The maximum productivity is 2200 pieces per hour (as a product weighs 70g) and the product size is adjustable depending on the time setting of cutter.
PP-1The Automatic Filming and Pressing machine is capable of pressing dough into required size and thickness. Every dough product is covered with plastic film on top and bottom to avoid sticking together. With the conveyor and number setting, a certain number of final products will be stacked up in a pile and ready to be packed.
Lacha Paratha & Green Scallion Pie Production Line
Taiwan Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 108 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Solution Area
- About ANKO
- Is there any difference between food made by machine and by hand?
- I have semi-automatic machines already, could you make a plan to add some extra machines to meet my production requirement?
- I would like to start a food business, could you give me some suggestions?
- I would like to expand my business, but I have no idea about the relevant machine? Could you make a plan for me?
- What can we do if our machine does not work? Is there any warranty?
- What if my recipe is confidential information that cannot be provided to you? How does the machine produce food which meets my requirements?
- How can I train my workers to operate the machine?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO Green scallion pie Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a Taiwanese food processing equipment supplier and manufacturer. They've been offering professional food machinery in multipurpose filling and forming machine markets since 1978. With collected 38 years of experience, ANKO makes sure that their food machinery meets each customer's demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions