Kebbeh Automatic Production Equipment Designed for French Company
- For crust
- Fine Bulgur
- Ground Lamb
- Ground Allspice
- Ground Coriander
- Black Pepper
- For filling
- Ground Lamb
- Pine Nuts
- Ground Allspice
- Ground Cinnamon
- Black Pepper
Kebbeh is a Middle Eastern Levantine dumpling dish traditionally made of fine bulgur (smashed wheat), minced onions and finely ground lean beef or lamb. Names are slightly different, you might hear kobeba, kubbeh, kebbah or kubbi, (Arabic: كبة). It is popular food in Arabian countries, such as Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, Syria, etc.
Handmade Food Recipe
- Ⅰ. For crust
- Soak fine bulgur in water for 10 minutes and drain off.
- Chop the onion.
- Put the chopped onion, ground lamb, allspice, coriander, black pepper, and salt in a food processor. Process them into soft paste.
- Put the mixture in a bowl and cover with cling film. Then, refrigerate it.
- Ⅱ. For filling
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add the chopped onion, ground lamb in the frying pan and fry until brown.
- Season with ground allspice, cinnamon, black pepper, and a pinch of salt. Stir well to combine.
- Set aside to cool and add in pine nuts.
- Take the crust mixture out from the fridge.
- Dampen hands before forming kubba.
- Take some paste and roughly shape it into a ball.
- Make a hole in the middle.
- Scoop some filling and fill in the hole.
- Seal the top and shape it into a spindle-shaped kubba.
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
Solution 1. The stuffing was too dense.
When ANKO team made kubba at the first time, the filling in the kubba was dense like most stuffed buns. But it should be loose. ANKO changed the rotating direction of ...(Please contact us to get more information)
Solution 2. Tasty, Crispy Kubba wrapper
During the food making process, smashed wheat grains was soaked in water for making wrapper. Nonetheless, wheat grains became too fluffy because they soaked in the water too long and that caused kubba wrapper broken. After several trials, ANKO RD team shortened the soaking time to ...(Please contact us to get more information)
Solution 3. Kubba wrapper was torn during making process.
When making kubba, it should go through a cutting and forming process to be formed an oval shape kubba. Because of the low density, the dough wasn't able to stay stretchy and was easily to get cracked. The density is important because it needs to be able to stand the pulling stage. Thus, smashed wheat grains have to be ...(Please contact us to get more information)
Food Equipment Introduction
- Mix all ingredients, smashed bulgur wheat grains and ground lamb, for making kebbeh dough.
- Season and stir fry ground lamb and vegetables for filling.
- Put them separately in the dough and filling hoppers to start the process.
- The food process is simple and easy. The machine has programmable PLC control panel which allows you to input 5 different settings for various foods, Arancini, Arepa, biscuits, Bunuelos, Ciastka Nadziewane, cookie, Mammoul, etc.
Kubba Food Making Equipment
When the client contacted ANKO, kubba was a new food to us. However, we've found the similarity between moon cake and kubba. (Moon cake is a traditional cake from Asia.) "Why don't you design food processing equipment that is capable of producing similar but different foods rather than just one?" said the ANKO engineering team. Thus, ANKO's R&D team developed kubba making machinery that can make stuffed foods including pastries, dumplings, steamed buns, falafels, etc. When you buy multi-purpose food making equipment which can produce more than one kind of food, it's a win-win deal.
Processing Line Planning
- Vegetable Cleaning
- Vegetable Cutting
- Meat Mincing
SD-97W Multi-Purpose Automatic Encrusting And Forming Machine
SD-97W is a multi-purpose automatic encrusting and forming machine that is especially designed to make the fluffy filling and lightly crispy wrapper products. With two hoppers for two kinds of dough, it is capable of making stuffed bun with dual color wrapper. There are 5 memory settings of each process, dough and filling extruding amount, shutter speed and conveyor speed, for easy production.
ML-15 Planetary Mixer
Planetary Mixer is for making dough that would have elastic texture to stand the dropping and cutting process. For a pastry or bakery shop, planetary mixer is suitable for mixing dough with an individual stirrer rotating on its own. Its capacity is up to 40 quarts, even with the large amount of flour, it is capable of well mixing in a very short time.
AF-589 Conveyor Fryer
ANKO has designed a micro-control conveyor fryer in order to precisely control the temperature of oil and food quality. The stable temperature not only provides stable quality of food, the fast heating system also save energy and cost.
Automatic Lebanese Kebbeh Production Line Video - ANKO's Lebanese Kebbeh processing line is a multi-purpose food making machine, it also can produce moon cakes, pastries, dumplings, steamed buns, falafels, etc.
France Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 108 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- About ANKO
- Can I test the machine and make food before I place an order?
- What if my recipe is confidential or I cannot go to ANKO?
- Do you provide recipe consulting service?
- I would like to start up a food business/expand my business. Could you make a plan for me?
- If I want to add ANKO's food making machine to my existing production line, could you help me combine all machines together and optimize my factory layout?
- Is there a warranty?
- What is covered under the warranty?
- Do you provide machine training?
- What services and benefits are covered in the solution?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO Kubba Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a food making machine manufacturer and a food production solution supplier. We've been offering professional food equipment since 1978. With years of experience in the food machine market, ANKO makes sure that our food equipment meets customers' demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions