Cheese Spring Roll Automatic Equipment Designed with a Customized Filling Mold
- All Purpose Flour
The most common recipe for cheese roll is to put cheese, ham, sweet corn, onion on a slice of flattered bread, roll up, coat with breadcrumbs, and then deep fry it. Due to the convenience of its preparation and preservation, this dish is very popular at a party and family gathering or as a snack when children come home after school. In this case, the cheese roll pastry is made of batter and deep fried to create a crispy taste. Ketchup and chili sauce are typical dips.
Handmade Food Recipe
- Add all purpose flour, oil, salt in a bowl.
- Add water and knead them into pliable and smooth dough.
- Cut into equal portions of dough balls
- Roll out each dough ball.
- Put a chunk of cheese on pastry close to an edge.
- Wrap up cheese from the edge to a half.
- Fold the left and right sides toward center.
- Smear water on the opposite edge.
- Keep rolling up and stick the ends.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
In order to tailor to the client's requirement, we customized a filling mold.
The client requested that the final product should be within 30 g that was 10 g less than the standard size (40 g). Firstly, ANKO engineer downsized pastry and decreased an amount of filling for each cheese roll. However, an unchanged filling mold with a less amount of filling resulted in a loose lump of cheese and the instability of depositing position. Therefore, we customized...(Please contact us to get more information)
Food Equipment Introduction
- Pour cheese filling into filling hopper
- Pour well-stirred batter into batter tank.
- Adjust settings on the control panel and make sure the temperature and condition of baking drum.
- Bake batter into a belt of pastry.
- Cool them by fans.
- Cut into 190 mm square pastry
- Turn cut pastry in position, ready to be fed with cheese.
- Feed filling: locate cheese on a set place.
- Fold pastry: fold the first corner to the center to cover the filling, and then seal the filling by left and right side flappers.
- Apply glue: apply batter on the last corner as glue.
- Roll up: roll up toward the last corner, at the same time, seal the end.
The patented design of pastry tuning device minimize the required space for the machine production.
If you saw the process of rolling up spring roll, you would know that turning a corner of pastry toward yourself is smoother to roll it up. Then, how should we do to imitate the hand gesture? In the past, we would place two conveyors in different directions to cause a turn, but the installation occupied too much space. Also, the speed and height differences might lower yields. Therefore, thinking in reverse, ANKO designed a new lifting and turning device. Use the vertical space to lift pastry, clip and turn it, then put it down. That largely saves the machine required space and increases yields. We also successively have got a Taiwan patent on the device, No. M457429.
Well-stirred batter is spread on a big baking drum to be baked into cheese roll pastry, its thickness is adjustable and hardness is controlled by the baking drum temperature. A belt of hot pastry is cooled down immediately and cut out pieces of pastry. They are continuously conveyed to a depositor.
Then, it is the time to pour prepared cheese into filling hopper. Due to the fact that cheese must be kept at a certain temperature, we installed a customized hopper with double layer, the outside layer is connected to a cooling machine to keep cheese at 4℃ constantly.
Not only can the thickness and hardness of cheese roll be changed, but its weight is also adjustable. The ease change of parts enables the machine to produce products with different weights. Afterwards, the filling will be exactly deposited via a sensor detection system. For wrapping up, a folding device folds three corners of pastry, a dropping device drips batter as glue, finally, a stainless steel net is used for rolling up cheese rolls. 2,400 rolls can be manufactured in one hour.
Fully automatic cheese spring roll making machine can produce rolls with different flavors, including vegetable and meat filling, vegetable filling, cheese filling, meat filling, shrimp filling, etc. It is extensively applied to the production of various ethnic foods.
- Photo Gallery
Lebanon Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 108 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Solution Area
- About ANKO
- Can I test the machine and make food before I place an order?
- What if my recipe is confidential or I cannot go to ANKO?
- Do you provide recipe consulting service?
- I would like to start up a food business/expand my business. Could you make a plan for me?
- If I want to add ANKO's food making machine to my existing production line, could you help me combine all machines together and optimize my factory layout?
- Is there a warranty?
- What is covered under the warranty?
- Do you provide machine training?
- What services and benefits are covered in the solution?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO Cheese Roll Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a food making machine manufacturer and a food production solution supplier. We've been offering professional food equipment since 1978. With years of experience in the food machine market, ANKO makes sure that our food equipment meets customers' demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions