ANKO Spring Roll Production Line－Machinery Design for a Jordanian Company
- Minced Chicken
- Garlic Cloves
- Spring Onion
- Soy Sauce
- Black Pepper
- Corn Starch
Spring roll originated in China, even its name was translated literally from Chinese. "Roll" implies its shape; "spring" symbolizes the season of renewal. In Chinese culture, eating spring roll represents a new year coming and a fresh beginning. Everyone wishes all the best in the year. From place to place, spring roll has several names such as Lumpia in Southeast Asia, cigar roll in Middle East, egg roll in America. However, the recipe has minor differences. People wrap up sweet or savory stuffing with a thin wrapper, which is mainly made from flour and then deep fry it.
Handmade Food Recipe
Spring roll wrapper
(1) Pour flour, water, and salt in a bowl and well stir them. (2) Add a little bit oil on a fry pan and use kitchen towel to wipe the oil thinly and evenly. (3) Pour a ladle of mixture and roundly tilt the fry pan to spread the mixture evenly. (4) Until the wrapper side peels off, cook the other side for a few seconds.
Chicken and vegetable stuffing
(1) Shred cabbage, spring onion, and carrot, and set aside. (2) Heat cooking oil in a wok and fry minced chicken till it has been slightly browned, and set aside. (3) Add cooking oil again to sauté garlic cloves, spring onion, and shredded carrot until aromatic, then fry cabbage and minced chicken together, season with soy sauce and black pepper. (4) Cool the stuffing on a tray and tilt the tray to collect and discard unneeded liquid.
(1) Mix corn flour and water as wrapper glue. (2) Put chicken and vegetable stuffing at a corner of wrapper and roll the wrapper half-way from the corner. (3). Then smear glue on left and right corner and fold up, smear glue on the last corner and roll up tightly.
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
The shredded vegetable was too long and had too much juice that caused the problems of unstable feeding and unsmooth producing process.
The vegetable stuffing had enough oil as lubricant; it was supposed to be extruded smoothly. The problem is that the shredded vegetable was too long to be fed in position. In addition, The vegetable stuffing had too much juice, which leaked on feeding system base.
The solution could be -
(1). Cut vegetables shorter than ...(Please contact us to get more information)
Food Equipment Introduction
- Pour cooked stuffing into hopper.
- Pour mixed batter into batter tank.
- Set the temperature.
- Bake wrapper belt.
- Cool wrapper belt under fans.
- Cut wrapper belt into 200mm*200mm squares.
- Turn cut wrapper in position, ready to be fed with stuffing.
- Feed stuffing: locate stuffing on a set place.
- Fold wrapper: fold the first corner to the center to cover the stuffing, and then seal the stuffing by left and right side flappers.
- Apply glue: apply batter on the last corner as glue.
- Roll up: roll up toward the last corner under rolling net, at the same time, seal the end.
Fundamental of Design
- Our team found that, as spring roll wrappers pile up, the spring roll wrappers commonly stick together. Therefore, we designed a cooling system, which not only solves the problem, but also connects the wrapper producing process and wrapping process in a sequential producing line.
- The humanlike folding device and sensor imitate hand gestures and eyes. The sensor is capable of detecting the positions of wrapper and stuffing, making stuffing be wrapped up properly. Also, the last rolling device and stainless net form spring rolls like handmade.
Processing Line Planning
- Spraying and baking
SRPF-45 Semi-automatic spring roll and samosa production line is equipped with a large round baking drum with functions of adjustable wrapper width, thickness and temperature control. The capacity is up to 5400 pieces per hour. With cooling and cutting processes, spring roll wrappers are ready for filling by stuffing depositor. The stuffing depositor is also designed to meet individual requirements of stuffing size and weight as long as a machine part or data is changed or reset. Furthermore, there is a sensor to assure the customized stuffing locates on exact place.
The process of extruding vegetable stuffing - Extruding vegetable stuffing in position and folding the first corner.
Jordan Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 108 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Solution Area
- About ANKO
- Is there any difference between food made by machine and by hand?
- I have semi-automatic machines already, could you make a plan to add some extra machines to meet my production requirement?
- I would like to start a food business, could you give me some suggestions?
- I would like to expand my business, but I have no idea about the relevant machine? Could you make a plan for me?
- What can we do if our machine does not work? Is there any warranty?
- What if my recipe is confidential information that cannot be provided to you? How does the machine produce food which meets my requirements?
- How can I train my workers to operate the machine?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO Spring roll Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a food making machine manufacturer and a food production solution supplier. We've been offering professional food equipment since 1978. With years of experience in the food machine market, ANKO makes sure that our food equipment meets customers' demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions