Semi-Automatic Blini Production Equipment Designed with Soft Pancake Stacker
The circular blini, symbolizing the sun, can be traced back to the pre-Christian era. It is a type of pancakes, but thinner than traditional ones. Blini is usually spread with jam, cottage cheese, sour cream, or served with salmon or meat. Some like to fold blini into quarters and dip it into jam or enjoy a roll of filled blini. In this case, the client makes square blinis with ANKO's blini machine.
Handmade Food Recipe
- Add eggs, sugar, and salt in a bowl and then mix them well.
- Add milk and flour in the same bowl and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Add oil. Heat a pan over medium heat and brush a thin layer of melted butter.
- Pour a ladle of mixture and swirl the pan to make the mixture spread evenly.
- Cook it until slightly golden brown. Flip over.
- Cook the other side for 30 seconds and remove to a plate.
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
Blinis were bent and unable to be stacked when conveying to the stacker that is used to pile samosa pastry or spring roll wrapper. It is because blini is softer than samosa pastry, spring roll wrapper, and crepe, so we designed a new stacker for blini with soft texture.
The production processes of making spring roll pastry, samosa pastry, crepe, and pancake are the same, involving spreading batter, baking, cooling, cutting, and stacking. If any clients ask about these kinds of food, we usually recommend SRP Automatic Spring Roll and Samosa Pastry Sheet Machine.
When the Russian client inquired about blini－a variation of pancake, we also gave a test run with the SRP. The machine could cut a strip of pastry into square blinis in equal size, but they bent and were unable to be stacked when vertically sliding down from the cutter to the stacker. Therefore, ...→To get more information? Please Click Contact Us Below
Food Equipment Introduction
- Mix all ingredients in a mixer
- Pour batter into tank.
- Batter spraying and baking
- Pastry cooling with coolers
- Cutting into desired size
Breaking linear thinking and designing a new type of cutter.
A strip of baked pastry is continuously conveyed, cooled, and cut without stopping the production line. In order to match the conveyor speed, ANKO's engineer designed a rotary cutter, instead of a cutter operating in linear motion. The rotary cutter moves synchronously with the conveyor, while the moving direction of the ordinary cutter is opposite to that of the conveyor, so the cutter may block the conveying pastry and produce unequal blinis.
The design of SRP makes cut blinis vertically drop to the stacker. Then, the flipping tool of the stacker turns 90 degrees to stack them. However, for piling soft pastries, the Blini Stacker is more suitable.
In order to smoothly stack soft pastries, ANKO team designed a motor-driven conveyor to collect cut blinis and convey them to the stacker. (This machine is not on ANKO's official website. If you need more information, please contact us via Email, phone, or submit the inquiry form below.)
SRP Automatic Spring Roll and Samosa Pastry Sheet Machine, including stacker.
- Photo Gallery
Russia, Federarion Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 108 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Solution Area
- About ANKO
- Can I test the machine and make food before I place an order?
- What if my recipe is confidential or I cannot go to ANKO?
- Do you provide recipe consulting service?
- I would like to start up a food business/expand my business. Could you make a plan for me?
- If I want to add ANKO's food making machine to my existing production line, could you help me combine all machines together and optimize my factory layout?
- Is there a warranty?
- What is covered under the warranty?
- Do you provide machine training?
- What services and benefits are covered in the solution?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO Blini Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a food making machine manufacturer and a food production solution supplier. We've been offering professional food equipment since 1978. With years of experience in the food machine market, ANKO makes sure that our food equipment meets customers' demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions