Automatic Spring Roll And Samosa Pastry Sheet Machine - Machinery Design for Indian Company
Like dumpling, samosa is made with a dough wrapper stuffed with savory stuffing and then deep fried. Stuffing is usually the mixture of mashed potato, peas, onions and minced meat. Some people also add pine nuts. Originated from the Middle East, samosa then has been spread to India and other Southeast Asia. With different culture and environment, the dish infuses local ingredients. The popular samosa can be seen everywhere in India, either as an appetizer or snack. Mostly, people enjoy it with mint sauce (raita) or chutney.
Handmade Food Recipe
- Mix maida, ajwain, salt in a bowl.
- Add ghee and a little water until the mixture become crumbly.
- Add water while kneading the mixture to make it pliable.
- Divide dough into equal size dough balls.
- Apply a rolling pin to roll out each of them into 0.5 mm thin round pastry.
- Cut in half, ready to fill up with filling.
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
How to improve the color and texture of samosa pastry?
There were bubbles on samosa pastry during machine test. After careful inspection, we found small oil lumps and residues on the surface of baking drum. The solution was to...(Please contact us to get more information)
How to solve the problem that the baked samosa pastry could not be peeled off the baking drum?
In the production process, the problem led to the unsmooth delivery between the baking drum to the cooling conveyor. Our engineer detected the edge of scraper was not level enough to scrape pastry from the baking drum. Finally, we eliminated the problem by polishing the scraper.
The pastry belt could not be cut into pieces, how did we cope with the problem?
In this case, a belt of samosa pastry could not be easily cut into pieces, which affected the smoothness of production process. After checking the device, we found the cutter was positioned incorrectly. Gradually, there was a groove on the opposite wheel, as a result, the problem mentioned at the beginning emerged. Our engineer adjusted the position of cutter and wheel to make the production process smooth.
Food Equipment Introduction
- Pour well-stirred batter into the hopper.
- Adjust settings on the control panel and make sure the temperature and condition of baking drum.
- Bake batter into a belt of pastry.
- Divide the pastry belt into 3 strips.
- Cool them by fans.
- Cut into proper length.
- Stack pastries.
Fundamental of Design
- To meet the client's requirement of increasing samosa product yield, ANKO designed the stable samosa pastry machine that hourly produces 8,100 pieces.
- The length and width of samosa pastry are adjustable through the easy changes of parts and data setting. Machine-made products with uniform size may solve the problem of unstable quality caused by hand-made production processes.
- The automatic stacking device piles pastries neatly. Before that, a cooling conveyor is installed to quickly cool down pastry. These innovative designs aim to stabilize and uniform pastry quality.
- Product quality is of concern to the client and ANKO. We are devoted to provide consumers the safest food with best quality. Designing SRP machine, we took the client's requirements into consideration. We designed stable SRP machine for client to produce samosa pastry with taste and texture like handmade, in addition, uniform size.
Processing Line Planning
- Spring Roll Equipment
SRP Automatic Spring Roll And Samosa Pastry Sheet Machine
After the batter is poured into the hopper, the batter is baked at high temperature on the baking drum designed by ANKO RD team, and then cooled by fans immediately. Subsequently the cutter automatically cuts the pastry belt into proper size as required. The easy changes of parts or data settings are very convenient for users to adjust the pastry width. With the copper-made rotary cutter, the machine can efficiently produce 8,100 pieces in one hour. Providing stable and high quality products also solves the labor shortage, bring big profit to the client.
SRP Automatic Crepe Machine
The purpose of building SRP Automatic Crepe Machine is to keep pace with the diversified food market. Through the adjustment of parts and data setting, the machine can produce pastries of spring roll, but also samosa, blini, blitzes, nalesniki, and crepe with stable and high quality.
SR-24 Automatic Spring roll Machine
In order to adapt to food diversity in the world market, ANKO qualified team extends the SRP machine to become an automatic spring roll making machine. The machinery (SR-24) not merely keeps the advantage of SRP, but is capable of producing stable and high quality spring rolls, up to 2,400 pieces per hour.
Automatic Spring Roll and Samosa Pastry Sheet Machine is unique, stable, and productive. Not only spring roll pastry, samosa pastry but also crepe, crepe with brown pattern, Blini pastry are producible by SRP.
- Photo Gallery
India Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 108 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Solution Area
- About ANKO
- Can I test the machine and make food before I place an order?
- What if my recipe is confidential or I cannot go to ANKO?
- Do you provide recipe consulting service?
- I would like to start up a food business/expand my business. Could you make a plan for me?
- If I want to add ANKO's food making machine to my existing production line, could you help me combine all machines together and optimize my factory layout?
- Is there a warranty?
- What is covered under the warranty?
- Do you provide machine training?
- What services and benefits are covered in the solution?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO Samosa Pastry Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a food making machine manufacturer and a food production solution supplier. We've been offering professional food equipment since 1978. With years of experience in the food machine market, ANKO makes sure that our food equipment meets customers' demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions