ANKO Wonton Production Line – Machinery Design for British Company
- For wrapper
- Plain Flour
- Oil, for Deep Frying
- For stuffing
- Duck Legs
- Red Chilli
- Spring Onion
Thin, soft, tender, and smooth, those are features of wonton wrapper; even so, it is able to cook in boiled water and not broken. Wonton originated in Northeast China is usually cooked with noodles and served as wonton noodle soup. Conventionally, wonton stuffing is made of minced pork. However, the British client turns wonton into duck flavor and then serves deep-fried duck wonton, instead of wonton soup. The creative dish makes the oriental food become a fusion cuisine serving at Western style banquets or parties.
Handmade Food Recipe
For wrapperMix flour, salt, and water in a large bowl and stir until they become like breadcrumbs.
For stuffingChop shallot, red chilli, spring onion, and coriander.
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
The adjustment of ingredients and environmental factors solved the problem of broken wonton wrapper.In general, the texture of wonton wrapper, smooth and tender, is made of high gluten flour. However, if dough with low water content and does not stir well, the gluten cannot evenly contain in the wrapper that, then, easily breaks.
Food Equipment Introduction
- Apply a mixer with a flat beater to stir flour and wheat gluten until crumb-like, and then pour the crumb-like dough into dough hopper.
- Pour duck stuffing into stuffing hopper.
- Tongs clip wrapper belt and it is cut out pieces as required (the size must be within 90-100 mm).
- Punch wrappers into cylinder molds.
- Extrude stuffing into wrappers.
- Clip the top of cylindrical stuffing to pleat wrappers and strengthen the tightness between wrapper and stuffing.
- Push final products forward onto conveyor.
The perfect design of the seamless cooperation between wonton wrapper production and stuffing extrusionThe wrapper production and stuffing extruder are two separate systems; as a result, their production speed controlled by two motors is unable to fully correspond with each other.
HWT-400Dough for HWT-400 use should be mixed into fluffy particles in a mixer with a flat beater. As dough is ready, pour dough and stuffing in hoppers and then start fully automatic production that includes pressing dough, cutting into required size, extruding stuffing, forming, and pushing onto conveyor for the next stage that could be cooking or packaging. The wrapper thickness and stuffing weight are adjustable through the machine control panel. The capacity is approximately 3,500-4,200 wontons per hour. We considered that an accident had happened to the client's employee before so that we took safety seriously to install a custom CE cover. ANKO is always thoughtful of our clients.
A flat beater of planetary mixer rotates on its own and revolves about a shaft center as planet's rotation and revolution. It is the reason to name a mixer Planetary mixer. This movement helps flour become fluffy, which is suitable for HWT-400 use, and evenly full of moisture to prevent wrappers being ripped when producing.
This video demonstrates how the wonton machine imitates manual production processes and achieves efficiency and standardization to make products with artisanal characters in appearance and taste.
- Photo Gallery
United Kingdom Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 108 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Solution Area
- About ANKO
- Is there any difference between food made by machine and by hand?
- I have semi-automatic machines already, could you make a plan to add some extra machines to meet my production requirement?
- I would like to start a food business, could you give me some suggestions?
- I would like to expand my business, but I have no idea about the relevant machine? Could you make a plan for me?
- What can we do if our machine does not work? Is there any warranty?
- What if my recipe is confidential information that cannot be provided to you? How does the machine produce food which meets my requirements?
- How can I train my workers to operate the machine?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO Wonton Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a Taiwanese food processing equipment supplier and manufacturer. They've been offering professional food machinery in multipurpose filling and forming machine markets since 1978. With collected 38 years of experience, ANKO makes sure that their food machinery meets each customer's demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions