ANKO Danish Pastry Industrial Production Line - Machinery Design for an Indian Company
- Strong Flour
- Weak Flour
Danish pastry is one type of bread that you can see everywhere at bakery. From the plain bread to flavored ones, they are great dessert to have with a cup of hot tea.
Handmade Food Recipe
Flour Dough MakingPut an egg, milk, 2/3 flour, salt butter, yeast, all mix together. Leave it for about 2 to 3 minutes, sprinkle a bit of flour and shape it into a dough ball. Let it rest for half or an hour, depending on the temperature and humidity in the kitchen. Grab some cold butter and put some flour, beat it with a stick for 5 minutes, until it has the same consistency as the dough. The dough ball and kneaded cold butter should be the same size. Roll out the dough ball as a sheet to wrap the handled cold butter.
3*3 foldingsNow, the dough is ready to be folded. Use the pastry roller to roll out the dough and make it thin and long, and then fold twice to make 3 layers. (Rest dough for 20 minutes before doing the 2nd time folding). Do it three times with the same dough. In the end, cut to the desired sizes and more rolls and folds after adding filling. Sprinkle sugar on the surface of the pastry, the sugar will make the Danish pastry brown and solid. Put them in the oven and bake for half to 1 hour.
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
Solution 1. Danish Pastry Dough Resting Conveyor DesignIn the procedure of test before handing over the machine, ANKO found that, after the dough was mixed and kneaded, then rested for 30 minutes on the dough resting conveyor. The character of dough is changed during the resting process, which caused either dough skin to tear apart or become stacked up together. To solve the problem ...(Please contact us to get more information)
Solution 2. CE/UL/CSA certified pastry processing lineFor the accessories of the pastry making machine, ANKO utilized companies that were appointed by their client in order to pass government regulations. As a result, the processing equipment was CE/UL/CSA certified, meeting international standards.
Solution 3. Inverter Control Panel Issue ResolveInverter control panel is normally dysfunctional when it's - bumped, humid or defective. It may be still useable but not 100% functional when operating a food processing line. This problem may happen when the food processing machine is installed somewhere humid. With our client, the food machine didn't work properly and they contacted ANKO for solutions. To remove the obstacle ...(Please contact us to get more information)
Food Equipment Introduction
- ANKO's goal is to design a food processing production line that would produce pastries with 100% handmade texture, and is energy saving and cost effective for the client.
- In addition, the Danish pastry production line meets production capacity requirements for their chain stores' increased sales.
Fundamental of Design
- Place the dough into the hopper. Through the special designed rollers the dough will be rolled into a thin dough belt.
- Sheeting and Pressing: because the dough sheeter is included in the machine, money for extra purchase is saved. (Once a dough ball is inserted, it is adjusted to needed size, therefore the space and time is saved.)
- The margarine is extruded onto the dough belt. Through a special designed wrapping mechanism, the margarine is well wrapped inside the dough sheet, which will not leak out to destroy the layers of pastry.
- Sheeting the stuffed dough skin.
- 1st Swing Folding: folding mechanism swings the dough belt with margarine inside onto the delivering conveyer to increase the layers of pastry.
- Pressing and double sheetting: pressing and flatting is one of the major processes during the procedures. During the process, dough and margarine eventually even out.
- 2nd Swing Folding.
- 20 minutes dough resting and then following with a pressing process.
- Triple sheeting.
- Cutting and forming: the edge of dough skin is trimmed to the proper size and ready to be baked.
Processing Line Planning
- Flour mixer
- Dough ball flattening
- Hydrogenated margarine wrapped with dough skin
- Dough ball flattening
- 1st time dough skin folding
- Roll and press
- 2nd rolling stage
- 2nd time dough skin folding
- Roll and press
- 20 min dough resting
- 3rd rolling stage
- Roll and press
- Dough skin cutting
- Shaping the skin based on product type
- Cooling down
- Deliver to the chain stores
LP-3001 - Automatic Layer & Stuffed Paratha Production LineLP-3001 is food processing equipment that is specifically designed to make pastries with fermentation and lamination processes. The challenge of the design is to produce pastries that would taste like they come from experienced chef's hands. It is about dough's resting time, rolling and pressing, and the mixing of ingredients. With LP-3001, the manufacturer will be able to make western and Asian pastries including Green Scallion Pie, Paratha, Roti Canai, Puff Pastry, Stuffed Paratha, Cronut,Croissant Donut, etc. The high production capacity (550~600KG/hr) would allow high sales amount.
Automatic Danish Pastry Production Line Video - ANKO's Danish pastry processing line not only supplies Danish pastry, but it is also capable of making French viennoiserie, Puff Pastry, burek, burekas, Börek.
India Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 108 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Solution Area
- About ANKO
- Is there any difference between food made by machine and by hand?
- I have semi-automatic machines already, could you make a plan to add some extra machines to meet my production requirement?
- I would like to start a food business, could you give me some suggestions?
- I would like to expand my business, but I have no idea about the relevant machine? Could you make a plan for me?
- What can we do if our machine does not work? Is there any warranty?
- What if my recipe is confidential information that cannot be provided to you? How does the machine produce food which meets my requirements?
- How can I train my workers to operate the machine?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO Danish Pastry Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a Taiwanese food processing equipment supplier and manufacturer. They've been offering professional food machinery in multipurpose filling and forming machine markets since 1978. With collected 38 years of experience, ANKO makes sure that their food machinery meets each customer's demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions