ANKO Automatic Spring Roll and Samosa Pastry Sheet Machine - Machinery Design for a South African Company
Spring Roll Pastry
- Bread Flour
- Sunflower Oil
- Red Sugar
Since Spring rolls had become a tradition, they have gradually inherited the changes along with the times and evolved with Chinese history. And depending on regions and traditions, Chinese developed many ways of preparing spring rolls to enjoy them with a twist. For example, sweet spring rolls can make perfect teatime snacks or desserts; while these savory rolls are fun finger foods or can even be a main dish in a meal.
Deep-frying is the most popular way to preparing spring rolls. By wrapping various ingredients in a fine layer of flour pancake, then deep-fry till its golden brown and crispy; it's almost irresistible and hard not to lay your fingers on them for more. Therefore, neighboring countries such as Korea and Japan have also adapted this traditional delicacy, and it had almost become a staple and a favorite dish in almost all Chinese restaurants in the world.
Handmade Food Recipe
- Spring roll wraps are made from basic bread flour and water in a certain ratio, so that this dough is rather gooey and moist, then the dough is held by hand and placed on a heated plate to draw a circle which will leave a fine layer of membrane that cooks quickly and dries out and be ready to be piled up, packed and sold. French crepes are made in a similar way, but made from milk, egg and flour paste, which has more of the rich, creamy aroma and taste.
ANKO Team Research Problem Solving or Solution Delivery
After deep-frying, the spring roll wrapper became unsatisfying semi-transparent.Spring roll wrappers should have soft and delicate lines and tactilities as well as beautiful color. However, in this case, the wrappers were too thin to be deep-fried. In first test, ANKO engineer noticed that they became unsatisfying semi-transparent texture. Our engineer tried 2 solutions:
Food Equipment Introduction
- Pour well mixed batter into batter tank.
- Set control panel and make sure the temperature and condition of baking drum.
- Bake batter into wrapper belt.
- Cool wrapper belt via fans.
- Cut wrapper belt into preferred size.
- Stack cut wrappers.
Fundamental of Design
- Increase spring roll productivity. ANKO recommends an automatic spring roll and samosa pastry sheet machine, stable and productive, which productivity is up to 2700 pcs per hour, satisfying the client's requirement.
- Improve product quality. ANKO sheet machine not only prevents unstable food quality produced by hand, but also provides valuable function to adjust wrapper size as you wish
- Standardize every single sheet. More stable and standard sheets than handmade ones are produced and automatically stack and convey to the employees' hands.
- The client sees their food quality as a top priority and insists to provide customers with the most safety and reliable food. From the first procedure, ANKO team has borne the thought in mind and devoted ourselves to design SRP machine. It is capable of producing handmade-like products in texture and taste and stabilizing productivity.
Processing Line Planning
- Counting and stacking
SRP Automatic Spring Roll And Samosa Pastry Sheet MachineAs pouring batter into the batter tank, it can be baked immediately at a high temperature through the baking machine, designed by ANKO RD team. Then, the baked wrapper belt will be cooled at once, ready to be cut and stacked up. The cutting machine is automatic and flexible; simply changing machine parts and setting data can produce preferred wrapper size. 2700-pcs-per-hour high productivity and standardized size products bring the client the greatest benefit as well as solve the problem of insufficient employees.
SRP Automatic Crepe MachineANKO RD team has intended to design an automatic spring roll sheet machine to follow up the diversified development of food market. This machine is able to produce different kinds of food wrappers through machine parts changes and data settings. With one machine only, finished products vary from spring roll to crepe sheet, Samosa sheet, Blini, Blitzes, Nalesniki, etc.
Automatic Spring Roll and Samosa Pastry Sheet Machine Video - Unique, stable, productive Automatic Spring Roll and Samosa Pastry Sheet Machine produces not only spring roll pastry, Samosa pastry, but also crepe, crepe with brown pattern, and Blini, etc.
South Africa Ethnic Food Machine And Food Processing Equipment Solutions
Our food equipment solutions for clients from over 108 countries. You can click on the following categories to view cases. Each case shows how ANKO conducts food machine solutions - from the beginning of ingredient preparation, machine design and manufacture, troubleshooting and after service.
- Solution Area
- About ANKO
- Is there any difference between food made by machine and by hand?
- I have semi-automatic machines already, could you make a plan to add some extra machines to meet my production requirement?
- I would like to start a food business, could you give me some suggestions?
- I would like to expand my business, but I have no idea about the relevant machine? Could you make a plan for me?
- What can we do if our machine does not work? Is there any warranty?
- What if my recipe is confidential information that cannot be provided to you? How does the machine produce food which meets my requirements?
- How can I train my workers to operate the machine?
- Request for Proposal
ANKO Spring Roll Pastry Equipment Solutions
ANKO FOOD MACHINE CO., LTD. is a Taiwanese food processing equipment supplier and manufacturer. They've been offering professional food machinery in multipurpose filling and forming machine markets since 1978. With collected 38 years of experience, ANKO makes sure that their food machinery meets each customer's demands.
Food Processing Equipment Solutions
View our new food processing machine and turnkey solutions